Thank you for your interest in Calvary Christian Academy. CCA is dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment for our students. Our goal is to provide a quality program that challenges and encourages and challenges each child to achieve his or her full potential. We recognize your child as a unique gift from God and pledge to help prepare them for real life situations by encouraging them to make good choices based on the foundation of biblical truth. CCA admits children of any race, color, religion, or nationality.
Calvary Christian Academy is licensed by the Florida League of Christian Schools and is a provider with the Early Learning Coalition (and participates in their Quality Rating System).
- Loving, qualified teachers who have been properly screened and are certified in CPR & First Aid.
- Bright & inviting classrooms which are monitored and recorded on video.
- Bible based curricula that enhance: learning of letters, colors, shapes, literacy, music, and movement.
- Students have opportunities to develop social, cognitive, and emotional skills throughout the entire day while learning and playing.
- Parents receive daily updates and photos of their child directly on their chosen devices throughout the day via the mobile application, "Brightwheel".
- CCA offers before & after school care for children in Kindergarten-5th grade. In a positive environment, students are encouraged to develop friendships and socialization skills.
Deciding where to entrust your child's care and education is a very important decision. We truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken in considering CCA as your provider. If you would like to begin the enrollment process for Calvary Christian Academy, please follow these steps:
- Fill out a waiting list application which can be found HERE.
- Return the application to the CCA office either in person, via fax (863) 299-3398, or by emailing our Director, Ellie Dingess HERE. After submitting an application, you can schedule a tour and meet Ellie in person.
- When a class opening is available, you will be notified and invited to officially enroll your child. At that point, a non-refundable deposit of $70 along with a completed Student Registration Application and all accompanying required documents will be due to reserve your child's spot.
- A two month trial period will be in effect from the first day of actual enrollment. All fees are non-refundable.fain that in this Enrollment: There is a $70 registration fee which covers the costs olf processing enrollment forms & records. This fee is non-refundable.